GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The relationship of mutual trust between POP-POT Chantier asbl, POP-POT sprl, and clients is our priority. To ensure our services in the very best conditions for all parties, you will find hereby our general terms and conditions. If you have any questions about the clauses below, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will do our best to answer you.
This website is run by POP-POT Chantier ASBL, with registered office at Rue Berthelot 106-108, Boîte 6, 1190 Forest, and at the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises with the company number 0743.629.912.
POP-POT Chantier Asbl acts as:
EVENTS organiser and service provider for the sale of tickets for culinary events, workshops, and cooking classes;
PARTNER for joint events, and as such it cannot under any circumstances be held responsible for changes in date, venue, or price or event cancellation resulting from a decision by the organisers and/or renters of the venues.
POP-POT sprl acts as:
CATERING and service provider for private, corporate events and events organised by POP-POT Chantier Asbl.
EVENTS by POP-POT Chantier ASBL
The Client formally acknowledges that he has read and agreed to the general sales conditions below before finalising events reservation.
1. General: These general terms and conditions apply to the sale of all events tickets by POP-POT Chantier ASBL or related activities through its website in so far as it does not run counter to special contractual arrangements agreed between POP-POT Chantier ASBL and the Client. They constitute the contract binding the parties, excluding any of the client’s own conditions. As a result, the Client cannot call for the application of its own general or special conditions, even if these conditions state that they are the only conditions to be applied.
2. Price and taxes: All prices are in EURO.
3. Booking: The Client has to provide his correct contact details. The reservation is possible only via the online form and will be complete as soon as payment has been accepted. The Client will then receive a confirmation e-mail for its order.
4. Payment: The Client is obliged to pay the full amount to confirm its order. The Client may fulfill this payment obligation by using the online payment method on POP-POT website through Mollie platform. Any order that has not been paid will not be confirmed.
5. Cancellation rights and duty for the client: The client must inform POP-POT Chantier ASBL about the cancellation of his booking up to 7 calendar days before the event by sending an e-mail at email@example.com. Before this delay, the reimbursement will always be made into the same account as the one from which the payment has been made. After this delay, POP-POT Chantier ASBL will keep the full amount as compensation. This clause is a priority for POP-POT Chantier ASBL to optimise our services and to avoid food waste.
6. Modification or cancellation by POP-POT Chantier ASBL: For reasons beyond POP-POT Chantier ASBL control, modifications or cancellation of the event, venue, or time may occur. These changes will be announced on POP-POT website, Facebook page, and via e-mail to the guest list as soon as possible. There will be no reimbursement or exchange resulting from modification. Tickets will only be reimbursed in the event of cancellation until 5 days before the event. The reimbursement shall always be made into the same account as the one from which the payment has been made.
7. Cancellation (if unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure): POP-POT Chantier ASBL reserves the right to cancel any event or deny access to venues if unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure compels us to do so, such as (this list is not exhaustive) storms, strikes, fires, water damage, illness, special measures imposed by the public authorities as part of efforts to fight terrorism, etc. In such circumstances, we will arrange a different date where possible. There will be no reimbursement resulting from these exceptional circumstances.
9. Receipt: POP-POT Chantier ASBL can provide a receipt to the client on request, by sending an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with all his personal details, until 3 days after the event.
10. Venue: The client of the reservation must adhere to the rules and conventions of the venue, regardless of the type of event. POP-POT Chantier ASBL reserves the right to refuse access to the venue for security reasons.
11. Loss, damage and breakage: The client will be liable for any loss or damage of materiel used during the event, whatever kind, accidental or not, to it. Thus any damage, particularly burns, stains… to equipment will be charged to the client. The charge will be calculated on the replacement value of the said equipment.
12. Liability: The client expressly and irrevocably releases POP-POT Chantier ASBL from any liability in the event of an accident at the venue and from any liability for any damage that may be caused by guests at the venue. The client will be held responsible for any theft, damage or destruction of the equipment of POP-POT Chantier ASBL and POP-POT sprl. POP-POT Chantier ASBL declines all responsibility for any delay, stop or start of delivery in the event of force majeure or situations beyond its control (strike, bad weather, driving accident, serious personal problems). POP-POT Chantier ASBL and POP-POT sprl also disclaims its liability in the event of damage to client or guests as a result of serious allergies or intolerances not previously communicated in writing by the client.
CATERING by POP-POT sprl
1. General: These general terms and conditions apply to all services provided by POP-POT sprl. They constitute the contract binding the parties, excluding any of the client’s own conditions. The non-implementation of any clause included in these general terms and conditions may not be interpreted as a waiver of that clause by POP-POT sprl in the future.
2. Price and taxes: All prices are in EURO and subject to VAT (6% on food, 21% on drinks, services, delivery, and material).
3. Offer: Offers by POP-POT sprl are made without commitment.
4. Validity of the offer: In all circumstances, the prices stated in the offer will no longer be valid if the offer has not been signed by the client and returned to POP-POT sprl at email@example.com within a period of 15 days from the date appearing at the bottom right of the offer letter.
5. Revision: The offer is calculated on the basis of the anticipated number of guests, the formulas chosen, the venue, and the requested services. Any change automatically entails a price revision. Each updated offer replaces the previous one. POP-POT sprl reserves the right to change prices from one offer to the other.
6. Confirmation and 50% deposit: By signing the offer, the client acknowledges having read these general conditions and accepts them without exception. POP-POT sprl may only be considered committed when it has received the signed offer from the client and when the requested deposit of 50% of the total amount has been paid within 5 days after signature.
7. Number of guests: The final number of guests must be confirmed by the client at the latest 5 working days before the date of the event and it will be invoiced. If the client communicates a higher number of guests less than 5 days notice before the event, it expressly agrees that the extra guests will be charged to it at 125%. This clause is a priority for POP-POT sprl to optimise our services and avoid food waste.
8. Cancellation: The client must inform POP-POT sprl about the cancellation of an order by registered mail sent to POP-POT sprl, Rue Berthelot 106-108 Boîte 6, 1190 Forest. In case of cancellation with more than 15 days notice before the event (post date of the registered letter), the client undertakes to indemnify POP-POT sprl to the amount of a fixed fee of 25% of the agreed offer. In case of cancellation with less than 15 days notice before the event (post date of the registered letter), POP-POT sprl will keep the 50% deposit as compensation. In the event of cancellation received less than 5 working days before the date of the event, the full amount indicated in the offer must be paid. We reserve the right to charge an additional fee for any additional costs related to the cancellation.
9. Invoice: Both parties expressly agree that invoices not challenged by registered mail within 8 days of the invoice date will be deemed to have been accepted.
10. Payment terms: All invoices are payable in full within 15 calendar days by bank transfer according to POP-POT sprl bank details mentioned in the invoice. Amounts not paid on time will automatically and without notice give rise to interest on arrears of 1% per month and a fixed and irreducible fee of 15% with a minimum of €125 by way of damages and interests.
11. Venue: The reservation of the event venue, the signing of the rental contract and the payment of the deposit and rental fee are under the responsibility of the client. POP-POT sprl has the right to apply extra fee for undertaking venue research and coordination with the venue’s team. This fee does not take into account any organisational difficulties encountered at certain locations during the event and may be communicated by POP-POT sprl to the client and adjusted according to the circumstances.
12. Delivery fee: Delivery may be charged depending on the service, distance and parking accessibility. The client should communicate to POP-POT sprl available parking places or garage, internal lifts to limit extra fees and optimise delivery.
13. Corkage fee: POP-POT sprl will not apply any corkage fee when managing exclusively catering services. Due to specific conditions imposed by the event venue, a corkage fee may be applied and invoiced to the client according to the rental contract.
14. Service: In cases the order also includes the provision of services, the client gives its express permission to POP-POT sprl to engage, in the form of a contract for the supply of services, any waiters and additional staff necessary for the fulfilment of the conditions stipulated in the offer, of which the client states his awareness and which the client accepts. The client commits to reimbursing any such costs upon the first demand. The client expressly states that POP-POT sprl cannot be held responsible for any matters arising within the framework of this mandate and that it will indemnify against any action that may be taken against the latter by a member of staff used.
15. Rented equipment: Only if requested by the client, POP-POT sprl can rent equipment such as tables, benches, tableware, decor, lights, etc. to the client. This service may be specified if included in the offer. The equipment are delivered by POP-POT sprl in perfect conditions and according to the quantities specified in the offer. The client is not allowed to modify the rented equipment.
16. Loss, damage and breakage: Any rental of equipment is at the sole responsibility of the client who will be liable for any loss or damage of whatever kind, accidental or not, to it. Thus any damage, particularly to table coverings (burns, stains…) or to equipment will be charged to the client. The charge will be calculated on the replacement value of the said equipment.
17. Equipment conformity: The client or the venue chosen by the client must ensure that access to its premises and their electrical supply, any air-conditioning installations, and connections are in conformity with the specifications and technical standards of the equipment used at every point.
18. Liability: The client expressly and irrevocably releases POP-POT sprl from any liability in the event of an accident at the venue and from any liability for any damage that may be caused by guests at the venue. The client will be held responsible for any theft, damage or destruction of the equipment rented by POP-POT sprl. POP-POT sprl declines all responsibility for any delay, stop or start of delivery caused by difficult access to the client’s premises or insufficient preparation of the premises, and more generally in the event of force majeure or situations beyond its control (strike, bad weather, driving accident, serious personal problems). POP-POT sprl also disclaims its liability in the event of damage to client or guests as a result of serious allergies or intolerances not previously communicated in writing by the client.
POP-POT Chantier ASBL will store and use the client’s contact details to keep him informed about POP-POT events and contact him if there are any changes to the schedule of his booked events. If the client no longer wishes to receive our newsletter, please inform POP-POT Chantier ASBL by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Website and its components (brands, logos, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, music, texts, etc.) are the property of POP-POT Chantier ASBL and POP-POT sprl. They are protected by intellectual property rights (including copyright and related rights, trademark law, etc.) and may not be reproduced, used or disseminated without prior written authorisation and agreement from POP-POT Chantier ASBL and POP-POT sprl, where applicable, the owner of the concerned rights.
COMPETENT COURT AND APPLICABLE LAW
The Justice de Paix du 1er Canton de Bruxelles, Tribunal de 1ère Instance de Bruxelles or Tribunal de Commerce de Bruxelles are the only competent courts for all disputes relating to the interpretation or execution of service contracts concluded with POP-POT Chantier ASBL or POP-POT sprl. Belgian law is applicable. This agreement is subject to Belgian laws.