Popote: French expression for popular and homemade cuisine.
POP POT is a sustainable caterer based in Brussels and initiated by three food lovers: Alessandra, Giampietro and Pauline.
POP POT is all about merging and sharing world cuisine thanks to:
- Colourful dishes inspired by our traditions and our travels;
- Homemade recipes with mainly organic, local, seasonal products;
- Healthy food with well-balanced flavours to eat one’s fill.
We are constantly looking for alternative solutions to reduce waste in general: by using recycled or reusable tableware, by composting organic waste, by collecting and distributing unsold products from bio markets, etc.
We are also developing great collaboration with private and public partners in Brussels to promote sustainable food.
POP POT won relevant grants:
- Bourse Economie Circulaire from Village Partenaire
- Bourse Zéro Déchet from Bruxelles Environnement with the BoK project and reuse glass jar for take-away dishes
- Bourse Local and Together from the Brussels Region for the associative project Upcycling Chaussée de Charleroi with local shops
Fancy a new yummy experience ?